Monday, September 11, 2017

Grafted Avocado Russell

I have brought in another avocado variety that can fruit in Malaysia.

RUSSELL GRAFTED AVOCADO

Avocado Variety : Russell (acclimitised to Malaysian weather)
Origin: South America
Taste: Buttery & Creamy
Price: RM150 

Russell avocado recognized by its unique gourd like shape. This cultivar is an excellent choice for the avocado lover. 

Russell avocado has thin, smooth skin and excellent flesh quality that continue to improves as tree mature. Tree bears well and is recommended for home garden due to its prolific fruiting nature. 





I strongly recommend to plant grafted avocado in ground rather than pot so that it can grow to its true potential & growers can reap better quality & quantity crops.

To purchase email: estherkoo.2005@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. Hi there...
    I'm interested to avocado plant.
    My name is Ananth. My phone is 0123782045

    Thank you.


    Regards,
    Ananth

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you still have Russell avocado plants? my emailadress is: ton2.wijnen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete