Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Bay Laurel Plant (Laurus Nobilis) - Bay Leaves

I have always wanted to plant my own bay plant. Imagine plucking fresh bay leaves from your own garden for cooking. These plants are imported from Australia & have aromatic smells that is utterly different from local "daun salam". Bay leaves is used in stew, Italian pasta sauce and I usually add them in my soup stock to enhance the flavour.

To use, choose the oldest leaves and dry them for 2-3 days. Fresh leave will leave a bitter taste. Freshly dried leaves are more aromatic than those that are store bought ones.
Bay Laurel can grow well in Malaysia and is an evergreen plant that need very little care.

My plants comes with hefty tag because plants are imported and I need to take some time to stabilise it prior to releasing them to customer.

Bay Laurel
Rooted Cuttings
RM120


To order, email : estherkoo.2005@gmail.com

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u still sell bay leaves plant pls WhatsApp 0163234492 the price

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy the bay leaf from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, may I know you are selling the whole plant or just bay leaves? I am interested. pinkie_syz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you sell the plant? I would love to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes love to buy your rooted bay plant..more info

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much one tree bay leaf still available

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Esther,
    Do you still sale bay plant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls contact me thru my email at amytan1678@gmail.com if u still sale bay plants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do u still sell bay laurel leaf?
    Can i buy the few pcs of leafs pls ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi can I buy bayleaf or laurel tree or leaf from u,pls whatsapp me 01128511463.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. still sellinthe bayleaves tress.i interested to.buy thans

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi still available.im interested

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi still available.i want to buy.pls email me at kristinagliponeo@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi do u still selling bay leaf plants pls msg me +60163700284 ...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, may i know if you still sell bay plant, im im interested staying in ampang selangor, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, im interested to buy bay plant pls, staying in ampang..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm interested in planting the plant. Do you still sell the bay laurel. Please let me know if you still do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I am interested to buy this tree. Are you still selling? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to buy this laurel bay tree. Is it available?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Want to buy one bay leaf plant how much

    ReplyDelete