Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fig Tree

We have fig tree for sale. Stabilized plant about 1.5 - 2 feet. Some plant already in fruiting stages.

Variety : BTM6
Price : RM60
Type: Air Layered

Figs fruit are natural laxative for constipation. Fig leaves when dried emit a nice dusky smell & can be brewed as tea. It is good to treat diabetes and lower blood sugar level. Fresh leaves can be used to wrap seafood and meat to give it a nice smoky smell.



Figs can be planted in pot & loves hot sun. Allow soil to dry out completely but not until leaves looks wilted before the next watering. Too much watering will affect the quality of the fruit.



Email me estherkoo.2005@gmail.com if you want to order a fig plant today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ian interested in this plant..can I know where is your location? Tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ian interested in this plant..can I know where is your location? Tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I interested to see your garden and willing to buy some plant to add in my garden can you email me your location izzat@clsystems.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested to buy the fig plant. Please whatsapp me at 0146206786
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Blackberry Plants for sale

    ReplyDelete