Thursday, June 16, 2016

Perilla Leaves / Shiso / 紫苏

Perilla Leaves / Shiso / 紫苏
RM18

Have you ever eaten shiso leaves that come with sashimi at Japanese restaurant? Ready to eat leaves are sold in well supplied japanese supermarkets such as Isetan at premium prices. I personally like the mild herbaceous and minty taste of the leaves.

Good to add it to your salad or as food wrapping (cheese,meat,salmon,etc). Shiso is believe to boost immune system and has flu prevention properties.



Shiso can grow well in Malaysia, It is a hardy plant that just need watering (once or twice a day), morning sun and minimal fertilising (1/2 teaspoon of organic leafy fertiliser once a month) . I have both Green & Red Shiso for sale.



To purchase Shiso email me estherkoo.2005@gmail.com





8 comments:

  1. Hi I have written an email some time ago about purchasing perilla leaves. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have written an email some time ago about purchasing perilla leaves. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This email has no response. Is this a valid website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure, the owner didn't respond to my 2 emails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, did someone finally get a reply? I believe I've emailed some time ago with no reply ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, she didn't reply my emails too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try writing to her email estherkoo.2005@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete